Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Not bad

Yesterday I did pretty well. I had a healthy omelet and sliced tomatoes for breakfast & only ate half my bacon. I'm really thinking aboht trying the eat half your food plan. I just wonder if I have the discipline?  Need to ask some more about it. I have a good friend at work who has successfully done that.
Anyway I had a healthy salad with grilled chicken & dressing on the side for lunch. Lara would have been proud.
I did have a cookie in the middle of the morning which I totally enjoyed.
Before dinner I had to go to a concert/work function where I had 2 beers & 2 servings of spinach artichoke dip. I didn't feel too good after those so I wished I hadn't eaten them. Then I stupidly stood by the dessert table. Dumb. I ate a mini pecan pie mindlessly. It tasted good but I have no idea why I ate it.
Went to dinner with friends & had 2 California rolls. Very proud if that!
We will see how today goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment