Sunday, February 2, 2014

Starting Off

I've been blogging since January 2012 when I was diagnosed with a Ewing's sarcoma, but I'm not really comfortable sharing my weight loss and body image challenges with all the followers over there at Jams Jams so I'm starting fresh.
This morning I was doing some reading on the internet & came across this collection of blogs about weight loss journeys.  Blogging and writing got me thru cancer - well that & a ton of modern medicine & good friends.  So I thought to myself, why can't it help m on my weight loss journey too?
As I read the thoughts and challenges of some of the members of that blog collection, I realized I'm not alone.  Thats powerful in and of itself.  I'm reading Eat.Q. right now - that has opened my eyes to a lot but writing my feelings in Evernote just seems hollow.  Who knows if anybody will ever read this, but I'm hoping it will be therapeutic just to write it.
So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment