Friday, February 7, 2014

Not such a bad week

For the most part this week I felt fairly uninterested in food. I'm trying to understand why because I would like to replicate that. My good intentions to exercise 3 times this week didn't materialize.
I skipped lunch two days in a row but proceeded to make bad choices (cheetos, cookies) in the afternoon because I was hungry but also because I felt like I had deprived myself.
The week hasn't been good for my self image as I have largely been around smaller people. I wish I understood why that bothers me so much. I know intellectually that they don't look at me as bigger and more importantly they don't care. So why do I care?  Stupid.
I stayed up late last night talking with my friend who I rarely see. It was heartening to know she faces similar challenges. She manages a lot better than I do tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment